Pre-conference workshops are designed for a smaller number of participants, and should involve interactive features (e.g. data analysis, open discussion, demonstrations) having a high degree of participant involvement. Workshops will be either 2-3 hours or 3-4 hours in length.
Symposia will have will focus on a specific theme and will be followed by a moderated discussion. A symposia session will have between 3 and 4 presentations by different speakers that address the central theme. Symposia will be 1.5 hours in length.
Symposia Submissions are now closed.
The ICAMPAM Scientific Committee invites submission of research abstracts for its 2022 Conference.
Last-Minute Poster Abstracts being accepted until June 6th, 2022
Poster submissions (In-person and Virtual) are still being accepted. Click here to submit your poster:
The three main scientific tracks and related themes (example sub-themes given) are as follows:
Technology & Algorithm Development
- Hardware Development
- Algorithm development
- Digital outcomes (e.g., of mobility)
- User-centered design
- Future perspectives (for example, Internet of Things, Smart Homes)
Big Data & Statistical Analysis
- Big data
- Machine learning/Data mining
- Multi-modal assessment
- 24 hour measurement approaches
- Compositional and isotemporal analyses
- Functional data analysis
- Integrating multiple data sources and data streams (e.g., GPS, heart rate, biosensors, questionnaire and sensor data)
- Regulatory issues including clinical trials
- FAIR principles, federated data analyses, data privacy, data sharing
- Future perspectives (for example, AI)
(e.g., using wearable devices)
- Clinical populations (evaluation or treatment, for example, in neurological disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, post-stroke.; chronic metabolic disorders; diabetes, CHF, COPD, osteoarthritis, etc.; musculoskeletal disorders)
- Specific populations (e.g., aging, children, diverse world regions)
- Public health
- Upper limb
- Healthy Environments
- Physical activity and population surveillance
- Work/Circadian rhythm
- Sedentary behavior
- Future perspectives (for example, prediction of health events, empowering users/patients, adherence, self-management)
- Industry and academic partnerships
ORAL PRESENTATION AND POSTER ABSTRACTS
At time of submission, you will be asked to provide critical information in support of your abstract submission. This includes: *Names of all authors (Primary and secondary) *You will need to enter your abstract into the text box provided *The abstract should be no longer than 300 words (up to 2000 characters including spaces). *You may also upload 1 figure, image or table using the upload feature.
You are invited to submit an abstract to present at ICAMPAM 2022, to be held June 21 – 24, at the Keystone Lodge & Spa / Conference Village in Keystone, Colorado, USA. To join or renew your membership, click here.
About the Meeting
ICAMPAM brings together leading researchers and clinicians from around the world for discussion and exchange of the most cutting-edge knowledge, insights, issues and ideas. The conference draws leading scientists and clinicians from all areas of physical behaviour research from over 40 countries worldwide, including human movement scientists, signal analysis experts, health scientists, technologists, neuroscientists, biomechanists, and data scientists. Clinicians and therapists with a wide range of expertise also attend including neurologists, neurophysiologists, psychiatrists, pediatricians, gerontologists, rehabilitation specialists and physical and occupational therapists.