Membership in ISMPB is open to everyone from around the world involved in the measurement of free-living physical behaviour.
Membership fees support the mission of ISMPB in creating a vibrant community bringing together people from a wide variety of backgrounds and expertise, including researchers, clinicians, therapists, signal analysts, computational scientists and commercial companies.
- Register for Society Meetings at reduced registration rates
- Support a new, young and independent Society
- Become connected with leading experts in the field
- Opportunity to get involved as an ISMPB Committee member
- Vote in annual elections for the Board of Directors
- Stand for election to the Board of Directors
- Eligible for student awards at the Society Meetings (best oral and best poster)
- Access to online resources and conference proceedings
- Opportunity to post news and information on related events
Regular / Post Doc Members
Open to any person who is engaged in research related to areas of interest of the Society.
Open to any student enrolled in degree granting programs at institutions of higher education
|Regular / Post Doc||$100|
*All membership dues are payable in $US.
We accept the following cards for member dues payments:
ISMPB’s first membership term expires on December 31, 2016.
The second membership term will run from January 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018.