Individual abstract submission
Late-breaking poster abstract submission
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All abstracts will be blind-reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Posters may be presented virtually or in person.
Student abstracts will be considered for student awards unless indicated otherwise.
Last-Minute Poster Abstracts being accepted until June 6th, 2022
Submission deadlines are 23:59 Central Daylight Time on the indicated submission date.
IMPORTANT: Reviews of Late-Breaking abstract submissions will be undertaken as they are received and confirmations will be sent soon after Contact Us
When submitting an abstract for ICAMPAM please refer to the Abstract Submission Guidelines below.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Select a theme that most closely aligns with your submission.
- Enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name and email address (please note authors may specify only one affiliation).
- Enter all corresponding authors in the order they should appear in the program. Please note: author information will appear in the conference program exactly as it is entered into the submission software!
- Prepare an abstract title (max 225 character limit).
- Prepare the abstract (max 2000 character limit).
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at ICAMPAM, should your abstract be selected for the program. In 2022, Posters will have the choice to present virtually or in person.
- Abstracts should not report findings that will be published elsewhere prior to the meeting, although presentation of the work at a recent meeting (e.g., within a year) of another society is acceptable.
- Submitters may upload an additional file to supplement their submission with tables and figures
- The abstract should state the study’s objective, methods, results, and conclusions. Abstracts should emphasize the significance of results and general principles over description of common methods and procedures.
- Use standard abbreviations for units of measure. Other abbreviations should be fully spelled out on first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
Abstracts should be submitted in plain text and they will be formatted for the program.