The online submission for ICAMPAM pre-conference workshops are open until Jan 26, 2022.
Pre-conference Workshops are different from symposia and oral scientific presentations. The workshops provide a teaching opportunity, allowing participants to acquire or extend their skills, learn about new techniques or technologies, or gain in-depth knowledge in a particular topic related to the measurement of physical behaviour.
- Workshop will take place on Tuesday, June 21st onsite in Keystone, Colorado. Workshops can be either 90 or 180 mins in length and are offered in the following possible blocks:
– 9:30am – 11:00am (90 mins)
– 9:30am – 1:00pm with a break (180 mins)
– 11:30am – 1:00pm (90 mins)
– 2:00pm – 3:30pm (90 mins)
– 2:00pm – 5:30pm with a break (180 mins)
– 4:00pm – 5:30pm (90 mins)
- Pre-conference Workshop organizers must be a current member of ISMPB and register to attend for ICAMPAM 2021.
- Companies who wish to organize a pre-conference workshop do not need to be members of ISMPB but must be an official sponsor of the Conference.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by members of the Scientific Committee based on:
- relevance to the measurement of physical behaviour
- potential learning experience, and
- likelihood to appeal to a wide audience of ICAMPAM members.
Workshop proposals must contain the following information using the online submission form:
- Workshop title
- Names and contact information of the workshop organizer(s)
- Workshop goals and objectives
- Takeaway skill, knowledge or material that attendees will acquire (if applicable)
- Names and affiliations of workshop presenters
- 100 word presentation description from each presenter
- Proposed format of the workshop
- Any Conflicts of Interest must be declared during the submission process
- Special requirements for audio-visual needs or materials