Pre-conference Workshops are different from symposia and oral scientific presentations, in that they provide a teaching opportunity, allowing participants to acquire or extend their skills, learn about new techniques or technologies, or gain in-depth knowledge in a particular topic related to the measurement of physical behaviour.
- Workshops will be either 90 or 180 minutes in length, and will be scheduled either in the morning (9:30am – 11:00am, 11:30am – 1:00pm or 9:30am – 1:00pm with a break), or afternoon (2:00 pm – 3:30pm, 4:00pm – 5:30pm or 2:00 – 5:30pm with a break) and take place on Tuesday, June 25.
- Pre-conference Workshop organizers must be a current member of ISMPB and register for ICAMPAM 2019. Companies that wish to organize a pre-conference workshop must be an official sponsor of the Conference.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by members of the Scientific Committee based on:
- a) relevance to the measurement of physical behaviour
- b) potential learning experience, and
- c) likelihood to appeal to a wide audience of ICAMPAM members.