Individual abstract submission guidelines
Online submission for individual Late breaking abstract submissions are now closed.
The ISMPB Workshop organizers invite submission of research abstracts for the ISMPB 2020 Workshop.
The main theme of the conference is The physical behaviour 24/7 approach – integrating occupational and public health perspectives. Individual abstract themes are as follows:
- Study design
- New methods
- Occupational PA
- Public health
- Special populations
How to Submit
*All abstracts will be blind-reviewed by the ISMPB Workshop organizers.
Late breaking submissions open – February 10, 2020
Late breaking submissions close – March 2, 2020
Submission deadlines are 23:59 Central Daylight Time on the indicated submission date.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Select a theme that most closely aligns with your submission.
- Enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name and email address (please note authors may specify only one affiliation).
- Enter all corresponding authors in the order they should appear in the program. Please note: author information will appear in the conference program exactly as it is entered into the submission software!
- Prepare an abstract title (max 225 character limit).
- Prepare the abstract (max 2000 character limit, including spaces).
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at the ISMPB Workshop, should your abstract be selected for the program.
- Abstracts should not report findings that will be published elsewhere prior to the meeting, although presentation of the work at a recent meeting (e.g., within a year) of another society is acceptable.
- The abstract should state the study’s objective, methods, results, and conclusions. Abstracts should emphasize the significance of results and general principles over description of common methods and procedures.
- Use standard abbreviations for units of measure. Other abbreviations should be fully spelled out on first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
Abstracts should be submitted in plain text and they will be formatted for the program.